Sunday 5 July 2009

Lovely Weekend

Well it has been lovely here, the sun has been out and I have sat in the garden crafting.

John and I went to the garden centre yesterday and bought some garden furniture and a swing. (Which John is now comatosed on). I have been sat out most of the day practising colouring with the ole Promarkers..I have to say that I'm quite pleased with the results.

My friend Sarah and I have swapped a few images between us and I have been using them before I start on all the new stamps that I got from the Dome.

Rocky's eye started to improve but today it seems to be back where we started again, so Monday its off back to the vets!

One of the girls at work bought me a small bottle of champers for my birthday ( back in April & yes I dont drink a lot), so I thought I'd pop the cork and have it with my tea tonight alfresco.

No comments:

Post a Comment