Monday 25 March 2013

Sherri Baldy Challenge- Make it Sparkle

This is another that I've really enjoyed doing..love sparkle!!! I coloured the little bumble bee with promarkers. Applied a little glue with a quickie glue pen to the wing and hearts..a sprinkling of diamond dust to finish.To give her eyes that little twinkle I used a Sakura clear glaze pen.
 Just to add more sparkle, she was mounted onto glitter card stock and some vellum flowers that were also glittered a little were added!!!
Whilst everything was drying I made a few little dangly charms from a few beads and covered the makings with a ribbon bow.
Liquid pearls were then dotted around the outside for extra embellishment.

The ribbon was attached with extra strength doublesided adhesive and liquid pearls dabbed in the centre of the flowers and the leaves had stickles added...
...and thats my sparkly bumble bee....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee, I think your creations are absolutely gorgeous. Your colouring is beautiful and your designs are lovely. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Pop over to my blog at http://paperparrot.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/liebster-award.html to see the details.

    ReplyDelete